关于运输方式(四)
142、dons troublesome to transship the goods at sydney? 你不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?
143、do you wish to transship the goods to macao at hongkong? 你是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。
144、sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country. 有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
145、so far as i know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in hongkong. 据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。
146、in case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
147、
all transport charges will be included in the c.i.f. price. 所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。
148、partial shipment is allowed. 允许分批装运。
149、i heard that partial shipment wasnt permitted. 我听说不允许分批装运。
150、transhipment is not allowed. (不)准许转船。
151、we must have the goods here in september for reshipment. 货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。
pilferage?偷窃;偷盗,行窃;赃物