关于付款方式(二)
222、now we have settled the terms of payment. 现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
223、shall we have a talk about terms of payment today? 我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
224、what is the mode of payment you wish to employ? 您希望用什么方式付款?您希望用什么方式付款?
225、this is the normal terms of payment in international business? 这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
226、we cant accept any other terms of payment. 我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
227、if you cant accept your terms of payment. 如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
228、please protect our draft on presentation.?请见票即付。
229、your draft will be honoured on presentation. 你方的汇票见票即付。
230、the draft was discounted in new york. 汇票已经在纽约贴现。
231、our draft no. 36 was dishonoured. 我们的第36号汇票被拒付了。
232、the draft has not be
en collected. 汇票之款尚未收进。
233、well be unable to meet these draft. 我们无力兑付这些汇票。
234、weve drawn a clear draft. 我们已经开出光票。
235、weve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment. 我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
236、weve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 我们已经按照发票金额20,000美元向你方开出了汇票。
237、the draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection. 汇票已经交给银行按照光票托收。
238、you can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit. 你就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
239、were sending our draft through bank of china for documentary collection. 我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
240、weve already remitted the amount by cheque. 我们已经将款以支票汇出。
241、we enclose a cheque for rmb200. 我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
honour n.?荣誉;光荣;?优异成绩;法官大人;最大点数的牌 ? ? vt.?尊敬,尊重(某人);?信守,执行(承诺)
remit n.?职权范围;控制范围;影响范围? ?vt.?汇款;汇付;免除